Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind

Did you know that the official song of the state of Georgia, US is "Georgia on my mind"?

Actually, that song is the only thing I associate with Georgia. (Except, when realizing that the state capital is Atlanta, I suddenly also associate it with Coke and CNN, as well as olympics and a bomb.)

Why do I suddenly care about Georgia? Because I'm going there in June - for the InSITE 2009 conference, presenting a paper with a colleague.

Good ideas for things to see and do in Georgia are welcome!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Tehseen hasan bajwa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous maths animation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous kamagra said...

I tried to read your post, but there's a huge banner in front of my screen and I can't take it off! I already closed the window and opened it again and it won't work.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home